This method is very fast, safe and great value compared to other orthodontic treatments.
How does it work?
The Inman Aligner utilises various springs that gently power together two opposing clear bows, guiding the teeth quickly into place.
What can the Aligners accomplish?
There are numerous dental issues that can be corrected such as fixing over crowding or protruding teeth. Other examples include correcting crossbite, rotated teeth and complete smile makeovers.
How long does the treatment take?
Often teeth are straightened in as little as 12 weeks, and because it is removable you can take it out to fit with your lifestyle.
What are the treatment steps?
- Find a certified dentist to determine if this treatment is suitable for you
- Initial consultation to assess and discuss your specific needs
- Impressions and records to enable a complete customised Inman Aligner
- Fitting of the custom Aligner to your teeth and wearing for approximately 16 to 20 hours per day
- Review appointments every 2-3 weeks
- Retainer provided to prevent relapse and ensure retention for life
- Removable appliance
- Gentle and safe treatment
- Quick treatment lasting anywhere between 6-12 weeks
Are these Aligners right for me?
Experience this modern dental solution at Your Dentistree. After your initial complete assessment your trusted dentist will provide you with all the various options that will reach your particular goals. The treatment will begin with an overall full assessment of every aspect of the mouth including general, gum and tooth health.
Please phone us on 9585 8282 for all enquiries.
You may also be interested to read about Smile Makeover